You do not have to agree to this policy however we will be unable to provide you with the service without your agreement.
The act of booking any appointment with our service means that you agree to this policy in full.
1. Why do we need this cancellation policy?
2. Cancellation notice required to avoid fees:
3. What is meant by a “business day”?
4. What is the cancellation fee?
5. Are there any exceptions?
6. What is meant by “illness or family emergency”?
7. How do I pay the Cancellation fee?
8. What happens if a cancellation fee is not paid promptly?
9. How do I notify PsychologyCare of a cancellation?
10. What is a No-Show?
We hope you find this to be a fair and reasonable policy and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Our intent is to provide all participants/clients and their families with every opportunity to reduce the likelihood of cancellations/no-shows which may attract a fee. All participants/clients will be given a hard copy or emailed copy of all scheduled appointments and will always be sent a text reminder at least TWO DAYS and a WEEK prior to their appointment so to reduce the likelihood of a fee being charged for cancellation / no show.
Please note that while we endeavour to remind you of your appointments through email reminders, these should not be relied upon and it is your responsibility to remember appointments you have made.
PsychologyCare (Vic) Pty Ltd uses a variety of communication modes to ensure that participants/clients are aware of the cancellation policy, and that communication of this policy is clear and comprehensible through the company website, verbally informed by clinicians, noted in Service Agreements, and clearly stated in the header of all emails forwarded to participants/clients. Participant’s / clients are encouraged to take note of the Cancellation Policy prior to commencing treatment with PsychologyCare (Vic) Pty Ltd.